Thursday, March 31, 2011

What If People Know (Introduction)

An after prologue introduction, here we go

This is my first fiction post, because I'm used to post fanfiction at FFn. I don't really know what I would do after I posted the prologue chapter, but I will try my best to continue this story, maybe when the mid-test is over I will work harder, haha. But considering how lazy and mood-swing I am, I don't hope much for this story to come to an end properly. Sumimasen..

Anyway, I planned to make this as a romance of course. Due to my limited skill, I couldn't write else better, not that my romance-sense is good though. But I'm trying, you see. It's hard to make something great and unexpected like a story should be when you come from a super ordinary life like mine. Not that I mourn about that. Now it comes out of the box of mind (?), let's get back to the topic.


About the story, the origin is about a genius boy who falls in love with an ordinary girl. (I feel like telling my own story, but nope. It's not about myself. Not at all.) And maybe if you become cautious, it really feels like I'm telling about the people around me, haha. Yeah, maybe I imagined them when I typed this story. Oh, but it hasn't get to the main point, has it? Because it's just a prologue, you wouldn't find anything mean. But I've already make some points though, guess what.

And, this is my first story without the standard bahasa, because it has the daily life dialogues. How awkward for me to write something like that. I'm learning (again, that reason) hahaha :D

Just let me finish this story while I'll do my other project for 'Lomba Esai-Narasi Pendidikan Kritis' (Stop rambling, or I'll come out of the topic again. Duh..) also the mid-test is coming in the way. I have to study.

So this is the line of the story I put in the prologue
Seseorang dengan IPK 4 sepertimu mungkin tahu segalanya. Tapi apakah kau memahami hati wanita sebaik kau menguasai Matematika? Atau Fisika? Kimia?

Guess what I'll do with that line later, hahaha. :D
(I laugh much, don't I? the fact is, I just smiled. Don't have the courage to laugh that loud. That's what a girl should be, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment